Jan 5, 2013

Live FemDom


There is no manual to be the perfect submissive, slave nor Mistress. I have never driven so many mousy pamphlets that you can find on the net about how it should be everyone.

Let's cut the crap. Each is as individual and FemDom live as he pleases. There is no a university with a diploma attesting to the mastery of anyone. The know-how gives the experience and the experiences of each and every one will stay with that choice.

The first step is to know oneself and from there develop the role (if any).

Who is entitled to assert that a particular practice or those who enjoy this practice FemDom do? Where are the parameters that define what is acceptable and what is not?

I meet many keyboard judges engaged discredit people and things that will never understand. Today was not my case ( Weird, eh?),  was not me who has been pilloried, but I've noticed the hint because I live my life as I please, not three or four pontificate "aware "I have to live.

I abide by no others rules, I live with mine. And yes I live my life, I do not see how others live.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with You and Your philosophy.

    ReplyDelete