Apr 13, 2014

Days of wine and roses

No, I don't drink wine and there was no roses (with the exception of female beauties corsage in the dungeon). The title of the post refers to the weekend events I enjoyed, but today I relax, movie day on the couch and little activity (at least in principle).

I was said once again with astonishment that they're surprised to check I am a real woman when they meet me in person, 'cause for the initials of my name (CD), many assume that I am transsexual. My usual answer is another question: "What would be the problem if I were not a biological woman?". With this they stay even more confused and remain thoughtful (sometimes it's fun to play with the confusion of people) :D

Coming week vacations will allow me to rest of nights out, but will be back with more events and much more fun. Of course, I have to renew my fetish wardrobe, because a Lady likes to be always beautiful, so I have to be pampered by some willing pooch to take me shopping ;)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy Your restful Sunday. And for the record there should never be a problem with a subbie and Your cock, real or otherwise ;)

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, my dear Devina, but prejudices are so crippling as the shortness of mind xx

      Delete
  2. Agreed. As i learned for myself, there are different types of cock for all subbies, but in the end we all submit to one sooner or later, hee hee. i discovered which ones work for me and embrace their power over me. In my world the natural order of things are:

    Women
    .
    .
    .
    Transexual Women
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .sissy gurls like myself
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    males

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cruel Dama,

    I don't care if you have two heads and six toes on each foot.

    slave braxton

    ReplyDelete