May 15, 2014

Cruel, Lady and diaphanous

Life takes many turns. What now seems eternal and completely safe, tomorrow is smoke in the air.

I am inevitable every day more skeptical with the stories people tell me. Even with the closest.

I can't say I'm disappointed, there are things that are seen coming and I am too old to fall into absurd and useless tantrums. Also, I would spoil my makeup and that's something I'm not willing :D

My nick begins with Cruel and ends by Lady, although sometimes I invest the order of the two components and others I use only one of them, depending on the addressee.

I am a very clear woman, at all, but there are still some 'slaves' who try to do things their way to get everything they want sacrificing absolutely nothing.

If you aspire to a FemDom relationship, a real one, a truth one, the concepts are: you'll give priority over all things to your Owner, the Mistress you serve, that she'll know to manage your life :)

For more title of Goddess people adress me, my feet are on the ground (sometimes on someone), and I am sane and smart enough to know (and make know) how I want things to be. I take into account many factors, but I can't conceive any of my relationships being secondary in the life of any of my pooches.

You can not be a little pregnant, you are pregnant or you're not ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    Only a real man submits to a woman.

    slave braxton

    ReplyDelete